BRONX PARK BUILDING IS OPENING. PLEASE CHECK FOR YOUR FAVOURITE ACTIVITY.
The Bronx Park Woodshop is one of the finest woodshops open to the public in Winnipeg.
We offer a number of courses and clinics, and we are open three times per week for drop-in sessions where safety-certified community members can use the shop and it's tools to work on personal projects.
Visit the Woodshop page to access a list of on-going courses and calendar of events. Everyone is welcome!
OUTDOOR SOCCER INFORMATION 2022- 2023 SEASON
U4 - U6 (2016 - 2018 only) Timbits players may register on-line and in person on:
FEBRUARY 23, 2022 4:30 - 6:30 PM
MARCH 5TH 1:00 - 3:00 PM
MARCH 5TH 1:00 - 3:00 PM
REGISTRATION CLOSES MARCH 12TH, 2022 (EXTENDED ON-LINE ONLY DUE TO LOW REGISTRATION NUMBERS)
Late fee for registration is $50.00 and will only be accepted if required to complete a team.
U7-18 Rec Teams – Phoenix (North East) District
New for the 2022 Outdoor Recreational Soccer Season - Players in the U7 -18 (Born in the years 2004-2015) age groups looking to register for outdoor soccer will now do so via the Central Registration Portal on the Winnipeg Phoenix FC website.
Click here - Phoenix Soccer website www.phoenixsoccer.ca
At the conclusion of registration, the teams will be created. Teams are more often than not a combination of children from a number of clubs playing out of a host club that MAY NOT be the community center for your catchment. You could be placed on a team hosted by any of the clubs in the district.
A team representative will contact you approximately prior to the start of the season. If you haven’t been contacted by a team representative please contact Winnipeg Phoenix FC by e-mailing email@example.com to find out where you are playing.
Winnipeg Phoenix FC follows and maintains the Canada Soccer club licencing requirements under the Standards of Quality Soccer (SQS) and includes area community clubs wishing to offer youth soccer programs in the North East area of the City of Winnipeg, as well as Oakbank, to participate under the Phoenix SQS license. Our goal is to create a consistent program across the entire district, including fees, and improve the overall quality of the soccer programs.
Please remember soccer is a TEAM sport. Each player is a valuable member and contributes to the team and to the development and enjoyment of each other player on the team. By signing up for soccer you have made a commitment to be part of a team. Attending practices and games for the team should be a priority.
The Recreational Soccer Program relies on volunteer coaches to provide the opportunity for your child to participate in the program. Without these coaches there is no program. Not only will you be contributing to your child's development, you will be supporting the community too. Be part of this rewarding experience! If you are willing to volunteer to coach please complete the appropriate section on your child's registration with the necessary information or contact Winnipeg Phoenix FC by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to ensure the safety of all participants and comply with Canada Soccer's SQS program coaches must be willing to complete the following, for which all fees will be reimbursed to the coach upon successful completion:
- A Criminal Record Check with Vulnerable Sector. Provided by WPS or RCMP only (completed within the past 36 months)
- A Child Abuse Registry Check (completed within the past 36 months)
- An up to date Respect in Sport for Activity Leaders. (expires every 5 years)
- The Appropriate coaching certification for the age/stage they are coaching. MSA requires the "Learn to Train" level for U9-12 coaches and/or "Soccer for Life" level for the U13-18. More information can be found via the link. http://manitobasoccer.ca/page.php?page_id=115230
Note: Criminal Record Checks and Child Abuse Registry Checks must be in a submitted state prior to the start of the season. All coaching certification requirements must be completed prior to the season.
Policy Application & Calculation
- A cancellation fee of 10% of the contract amount will be charged if the cancellation is confirmed 30 days or more prior to the event.
- A cancellation fee of 25% of the contract amount will be charged if the cancellation is confirmed less than 30 days prior to the event.
- No refunds will be granted for cancellations within seven days of the event.